Cost: Contact for more details
(91) 9380107551 / 8762938927
November - May
- Day 01 : Pickup from Airport/Railway Station reach Tadoba by 12PM. Check-in get ready for the next 3 days of Jungle Safaris. Every safari especially in search of Big Cats.
- Day 02 : Wake up before the sunrise to get ready for the first safari at TATR. Reach back to the campsite right on time for breakfast. After brief rest and lunch, again find your seats in the safari jeep for an evening safari. We will reach back by late evening. After dinner hit onto your bed.
- Day 03 : The Day 2 routine continues
- Day 04 : Now it’s time for us to pack our luggage along with our memories of Tadoba and start our journey after breakfast. Drop to Airport/Railway Station.
Inclusions: * A/C vehicle from Nagpur to Nagpur
* Toll charges
* Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Coffee/Tea and Snacks at resort
* Camera fee
* Forest entry fee
* Guide charges
* Safari Charges
* & Anything which is not part of inclusions
Things to Carry:
* Backpack as needed for 4 days comfortable for journey, stay, safari
* Woolen sweater / Jacket as it will be cold at night and early morning safaris
* Camera with More than 300mm lens (Not Mandatory)
* A good pair of shoes
* Sunscreen & Sunglasses
* Cap / Hat for protection from Sun Light
* Personal medication (if any)
* Photo Identification proof (MUST)
Tadoba Andheri Tiger Reserve is a very serene and unique national park in the country. It is famous for its heritage, diversity and wildlife wealth. The national park covers a large forest area rich with exotic and endangered species. It is also a good spot for anyone looking for some adventure time.