Cost: Contact for more details
(91) 9380107551 / 8762938927
November - May
- Day 01 : Pickup from Airport/Railway Station around 8 AM, reach Kanha by 1 PM, Check-in to the hotel and get ready for the evening Jungle Safaris. Every safari especially in search of Big Cats.
- Day 02 : Wake up before the sunrise to get ready for the first safari at Kanha. Reach back to the campsite right on time for breakfast. After brief rest and lunch, again find your seats in the safari jeep for an evening safari. We will reach back by late evening. After dinner hit onto your bed.
- Day 03 : The Day 2 routine continues, after the evening safari it’s time for us to pack our luggage along with our memories of Kanha and start our journey to Nagpur.
Inclusions: * A/C vehicle from Nagpur to Nagpur
* Toll charges
* Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Coffee/Tea and Snacks at resort
* Camera fee
* Forest entry fee
* Guide charges
* Safari Charges
* Camera charges
* Mineral water bottles
* & Anything which is not part of inclusions
Things to Carry:
* Backpack as needed for 3 days comfortable for journey, stay, safari
* Woolen sweater / Jacket as it will be cold at night and early morning safaris
* Camera with More than 300mm lens (Not Mandatory)
* A good pair of shoes
* Sunscreen & Sunglasses
* Cap / Hat for protection from Sun Light
* Personal medication (if any)
* Photo Identification proof (MUST)
Join us to experience a wilderness thrill in you while you are at bio-diverse pristine national parks of central India!
Kanha… the lush sal and bamboo trees, grassy meadows, ravines, makes the land more beautiful and adorable offer magnanimous sightseeing experiences for the nature lovers. The Park's landmark achievement is the preservation of the rare hardground Swamp Deer (Barasingha), saving it from near extinction. Stringent conservation programs for the overall protection of the Park's fauna and flora, make it call one among the few most scenic and beautiful wildlife reserves in Asia. And sighting Tiger roaming freely in the wilderness of its natural habitat, going to be an awesome experience. Isn’t it?!!!