Cost: Contact for more details
(91) 9380107551 / 8762938927
November - May
- Day 01 : Pickup from Airport/Railway Station, reach Pench by Noon, Check-in to the hotel and get ready for the evening Jungle Safari in search of Big Cats.
- Day 02 : Wake up before the sunrise to get ready for the morning safari at Pench. Reach back to the campsite right on time for breakfast. After brief rest and lunch, again find your seats in the safari jeep for an evening safari. We will reach back by late evening. After dinner hit onto your bed.
- Day 03 : Wake up before the sunrise to get ready for the morning safari. Reach back to the campsite right on time for breakfast. Checkout after Breakfast and Start a journey towards Nagpur.
Inclusions: * A/C vehicle from Nagpur to Nagpur
* Toll charges
* Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Coffee/Tea and Snacks at resort
* Camera fee
* Forest entry fee
* Guide charges
* Safari Charges
* & Anything which is not part of inclusions
Things to Carry:
* Backpack as needed for 2 days comfortable for journey, stay, safari
* Woolen sweater / Jacket as it will be cold at night and early morning safaris
* Camera with More than 300mm lens (Not Mandatory)
* A good pair of shoes
* Sunscreen & Sunglasses
* Cap / Hat for protection from Sun Light
* Personal medication (if any)
* Photo Identification proof (MUST)
Join us to experience a wilderness thrill in you while you are at bio-diverse pristine national parks of central India!
Pench… Housed in the Seoni and Chhindwara districts of Madhya Pradesh, Pench National Park owes its name to the river Pench which cuts a path through the forests. It is so vast that it straddles the realm of Madhya Pradesh and the neighbouring state Maharashtra. The beauty of Pench National Park is so enchanting that it has sparked one of the best creations of Rudyard Kipling - "The Jungle Book".